Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December 2011 and bring on 2012!

December 2011 was a lot of fun, but it flew by. Unfortunately, I didn't go to Utah for Christmas (this is now my 3rd year in California), but the weather was perfect, and I was able to spend it with my boyfriend!

Since neither of us are maniacs when it comes to Christmas, we decided to celebrate Festivus and start making our own Festivus traditions! Instead of Christmas stockings, I bought Festivus boxes-they were decorated and festive!  We decided to open our Festivus gifts on December 24th; which gave us the 25th to enjoy them from the minute we woke up! Instead of setting out cookies for Santa, we made cookies for ourselves to eat, and they were de-lish! We contemplated on getting a Festivus pole, but never got around to it....that will be on next year's Festivus to-do-list!

New Year's Eve was very laid back this year. We went to dinner and then hung out at our place, and a good friend of ours came over to ring in the new year!

The number 12 is my favorite number! So this year, I know, is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment